Term and conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order.
- By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We have made every effort to display the colours of our products as they appear on the website as accurately as possible. All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that details, descriptions and prices of our products are correct.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Goods are subject to availability.
- When you place an order on our website, You will receive an email from us to acknowledge your order.
- All Payments on the site are processed securely through PayPal whether it be with or without a PayPal account. For PayPal’s Terms & Conditions, please click here.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without any reason or explanation.
- If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you.
- We deliver our products worldwide. But only orders over £100 can be delivered outside of the UK. If you would like to order outside of the UK please contact us before attempting to place an order.
- Please note that we do not accept responsibility for items lost in the post.
- We will never agree for a parcel to be left in a “safe place” or with a neighbour. The notes area on checkout is strictly for notes about the goods in your order, not delivery. We dispatch with the intention that it will be delivered directly to you and by agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge this. Should parcels not reach you as intended we will need to place a claim with your chosen courier. Once this claim has been processed, only then will we refund or replace your order as per your consumer rights.
- We do not deliver goods to strict deadlines or to meet any required date assumed by adding a note to your order. Goods will be considered not delivered if not received within 30 days from ordering.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. Refunds will only be made via the original payment method. Your statutory rights are not affected. Click here to read our returns policy.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website.